RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Hey Mason,Thank you for all your highly researched posts.Your...

1. 2,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2462
    Hey Mason,

Thank you for all your highly researched posts.
    Your post about the $48b just in combination with Dox arguably puts Bisantrene in the unbelievable category. cool.png

I really struggle with the science and I am time poor trying to earn more to purchase more Race shares. wink.png

What has got me thinking is your knowledge and skill to explain and teach others, and Dr T's comments on how relatively uneducated Aussies are with Biotech investing.

Not to step on Peck's toes eek.png but I'd like to see a training course (call it a Cert 4) in understanding RACE and thereby improving how to Aussie investors understand Biotech investing. I would certainly pay to attend and gain a deeper understanding. In fact I would go as far as to stump up some funds to help get something like this off the ground.

Wouldn't it be great to have an investor lead education course on Biotech Investing focussed around Race for the benefit of investors whilst attracting other investors to Race. I am aware of the YouTube videos, and I am picturing a roadshow around major cities of Australia. yes, and we would all need to be mindful of the compliance of doing such training...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.