RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Cardioprotection thread, page-596

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10812
    Gosh. Tissue types, not tumor types. Sorry, @KingBuzzo

The $48b number is less about accuracy and more about highlighting the enormity of the opportunity. If you have a CPACS drug, you want the cardioprotection mechanism and the anti-cancer synergy mechanism to be universal. A universal CPACS drug prevents cardiotoxicity across a wide range of drugs, while synergising with the wide range of drugs to more effectively treat cancer. A CPACS drug of any kind has never existed before, so no one can speak with authority on its clinical or commercial value, but the signs are there. If you could dream of the perfect CPACS drug, FTO inhibition as the mode of anti-cancer efficacy you would want.

Thank you, Rhino, these are very kind thing to say and suggest. I have been thinking of doing some things to help the biotechnology space, but I would like to have another significant notch on my belt before I would feel comfortable asking people for a payment. I would like to have shown that I can correctly identify the ingredients that drive biotech failure and success. For now, I will continue to hone my skillset and learn with others.

Thanks, mate, but I think you can add to the discussion. Questions and critical review are what ultimately strengthen the argument for Bisantrene. Diamonds cannot exist without pressure. Scientific inquiry is all about perspective, which is unique to each individuals position. Look at @marianman above with an excellent contribution to the discussion. Took something that was said and expanded on it to further the understanding or discourse of m6A in biology with only a fair understanding of the literature. There is nothing special about me, but what I believe fundamentally is hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.

Hey, FB. My email is [email protected]
    Last edited by Mason14: 23/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.