RAC 0.55% $1.81 race oncology ltd

Thanks Mason,I understand and it is not unexpected. Perhaps it...

1. 2,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Thanks Mason,

I understand and it is not unexpected.
    Perhaps it needs to be less generic about Biotech and just focussed on Race.
    ... and perhaps it should be a collaboration with others like @Boffin99
    The IP on these threads is just too good not to share.

I apologise that this is a big ask and fully appreciate we all have time pressures so I have no expectations.

I was talking to a large investor last few days and he even commented, Oh, its an old drug.
    ...and I already made some good money from Race.
    After sending him some of your observations he is going to make Race a priority again.

If you and others did some further YouTube's just talking about the Race opportunity that we can share with others.
    We can all input to the agenda topics for 5-20 min videos to be easily consumed such as;
    - Address the mechanisms (you have done some of this)
    - explain the research as it comes out
    - explain the triangle report and TAM
    - explain the possible synergies
    - explain the cancer types driven by FTO (you have a great table)
    - explain AML trials
    - explain the FDA steps and stages
    - explain the chance of success based upon history (it's not 1% like a new drug molecule being tested)

Why do I ask? I am getting to the point of feeling obligated to share the opportunity with everyone.
    Despite the risks of investing, I anticipate some of us will field complaints of why we didn't tell them after Race takes off.
    I think an investor lead promotion of Race would provide an alternate angle for punters to consider.
    ...and happy to contribute in any way but doubt I can add any value.

With regard to the $48b opportunity...
    I made the comment not because I don't believe it, but because the numbers are so large (whatever way you look at it e.g. $5b with 1% chance from Triangle) it generates its own resistance by sounding too good to be true. If there happened to be a library of investor lead videos perhaps more people would start to believe which would be good for all and Australia.

I picture a day where it would be awesome if the investor momentum in Race/Bisantrene was so great that Licencing was the only option for BP and all this IP remained in Australia, making Australia the place for Biotech and a leader in Oncology Science.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.010(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $307.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.78 $271.2K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.