RAC 0.55% $1.81 race oncology ltd

@Mason14Excellent and Thank You.So long as your laughing like...

1. 2,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    @Mason14

Excellent and Thank You.
    So long as your laughing like your avatar biggrin.png
    83 likes when I write this. Is that enough votes to proceed?

In terms of Production and Marketing may I make a few suggestions that may make your work load easier?
    ...and just perhaps it builds momentum

I suggest you structure a series of smaller videos instead of one large one.
    Like chapters in a book. It might be easier for the to consumers of the content.

I suggest this is a collaboration of investors and not just reliant on you alone.
    i.e. other investors can request or be invited to build and present a topic or build and have someone else present a topic... @Boffin99
    Unless Mason you prefer to keep it in house.

Perhaps each video has a little Q&A at the end focussing on the key points, like Race do with their announcements.
    Maybe someone can put their hand up to write that content for each Video.

Ideally we have a new YouTube channel
    "Race Oncology (ASX:RAC) - Investor Lead Research
    Making Australian Biotech Great Again "
    (you get the picture - title to be agreed)
    However, if it is controversial then great, as that will stimulate debate
    The point is the content will be Googled and found by others.

Also a new Thread on HotCopper and Facebook and LinkedIn with the same title.
    Links to all content is placed there for reference with links to YouTube channel.

I am happy to assist manage the channels but I do work full time and someone with good biotech expertise would be better moderating what content is published.

@LongTony you can design the Video background image and I will pay for its production.
    My company one only cost me US$60 on Upwork... wink.png and I got a matching LinkedIn and Facebook banners.

Who knows we may even get the chance to interview the good Doctor T and it won't cost Race a cent! tongue.png

Anyway that's my vision, and one thing I can think of that may assist Race on the business side as they bring this potentially game changing drug back with maximum benefit to as many cancer sufferers as possible. My number one goal as an investor. ...and we cannot ignore the fact that the bigger and more well informed we look as investors the likely better commercial outcome for investors of Race.

Which reminds me of another topic
    - The make up of the shareholders of Race.
    I noticed someone was carrying on Wombat's excellent work in this area.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.010(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $307.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.78 $271.2K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.