RAC 0.95% $1.56 race oncology ltd

I don't know what Bisantrenes cardioprotection mechanism is, but...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11520
    I don't know what Bisantrenes cardioprotection mechanism is, but I have my suspicions. Bisantrene will not be used in combination with either of those, as the cardioprotective mechanism is a biological effect Bisantrene drives on its own independent of FTO inhibition. If Bisantrene is indeed the equivalent of Dexrazoxane in patients while providing anti-cancer synergy, then I think we are about to see a paradigm shift in oncology.

A hypothetical mining example might be more palatable for some. The elimination of impurities (cardiotoxic chemotherapy) is a key step in the processing of minerals, but current methods cause irreverible damage (cardiotoxicity) to the processing equipment. Once installed, the processing equipment can't be replaced, which impacts on the life of the mine. Bisantrene is like an additive in the processing of minerals that helps eliminate impurities (anti-cancer synergy) while also preventing the irreversible damage (cardioprotection) of processing equipment. The additive can be used in combination with any method of impurity elimination that causes processing system damage (universal CPACS).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $265.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.56 $160.1K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.