RAC 1.19% $1.66 race oncology ltd

Hi DanielHoping you can help me better understand how we are...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Daniel

Hoping you can help me better understand how we are going to be able to prove Cardioprotection via the results from the phase 1a/b trial. I understand the key early measure is VO2 peak but what can this be compared to in order to show a benefit? I believe Pete said that each patient is their own control - this would make sense to me if BIS resulted in no fall in VO2 peak, but I'd suggest this is unlikely.

I have considered the following - am I on the right track?

1/ As doses increases in patients, the VO2 peak is impacted. Therefore, we may have a group with 1:1 and 2:1 BIS/DOX with superior results in 2:1?

2/ We compare the results to the Baker study. This leads me to the question as to whether Race has or will be getting access to additional data from the study (outside of general release) and whether Race has met with the people behind the study to answer any questions they may have.

Also, I understand dosing for 1 week prior to DOX is largely about cancer efficacy - this is exciting to me as I'm hoping this will be multiple low doses that could shrink tumours prior to DOX and potentially improve the efficacy of DOX when later dosed due to inhibition of FTO (many studies suggest this will be of benefit). However, is there any pre-clinical work which suggests lead up dosing of BIS may improve the cardioprotection results when DOX is later dosed?

Thanks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
-0.020(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $282.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.68 $1.61 $118.5K 72.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.