RAC 1.61% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Cardioprotection thread, page-680

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11180
    All the P1s were completed and are published in peer reviewed journals. OV therapy is not known for toxicity, but very well known for a lack of efficacy. The lack of toxicity is in part due to the majority of administrations being done intratumorally as well as just generally being poor cytotoxic agents.

Once again. CF33 is not special.
    Well, Prof Von Hoff built a career from his original work on Bisantrene. Drugs developed >40 years ago are a massive part of oncology today. Many of the drugs Bisantrene outperforms in vitro are still commonly used today as well as those used for R/R AML. There are accounts of Bisantrene curing two French girls, so I'd say it's about as real as it gets.

There are also 2 P2 trials from the last 5 years that proves the drug still works in very poor prognosis patients alone and in combination with other drugs. Clofarabine and Fludarabine are both rated severely cardiotoxic by the FDA, and there were 0 cardiac events. I've presented considerable evidence to support the notion that this data, along with the enormity of the historic literature, provides circumstantial proof that Bisantrene can provide cardioprotection while also improving the efficacy of Doxorubicin. These mechanisms of action are novel and are therefore of high value.

Brother, you really should get off your high horse, accept you made a bad call, and read what I am showing you. I am trying to help you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.030(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $311.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.91 $1.79 $169.3K 92.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 3472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.