RAC 1.61% $1.83 race oncology ltd

@jackherb“The other one” is how I would refer to that play here!...

1. 6,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    @jackherb

“The other one” is how I would refer to that play here! As people get butt hurt when you mention that name

It’s all business as usual there…. Similar here but they moved to other things… RAC is a retail play so you have all the postings and I am sure emails from the CEO to his pack not to mention the private group chats between the crew here!! (Note the setup tonight by mason with the terrified act and his buddy coming in) school kid stuff…

The CEO keeps his retail onside which is great for the company but retail only have so much funds…. If a big player wants in now they can’t get a piece so insto and sophs will sit out until he runs out of money plain and simple…. They like discounted raises and that’s the game the big boys play (the stock market really is a mugs game)

”the other one” like many other plays on the stock market are running the business like most public listed companies and like many other companies retail complains about management because the share price isn’t going up…. Lots of things are at play especially when a stock rises to the ASX 200 on a pump LOL

All it takes is one good announcement - the rest is all momentum and traders making their milk money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.030(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $311.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.91 $1.79 $169.3K 92.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 3472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.