RAC 1.61% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Cardioprotection thread, page-753

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I believe the data led to the Sheba investigator initiated trials, as well as an upcoming instigator initiated trial. The data also led to Race Oncology advancing Bisantrene, no?

The data didn't pop up after RC220. Unless I read what you were saying there wrong, I'm a little confused what you were trying to say.

I'm not as scientifically minded as Mason or yourself (truly), so if you are implying that the reformulation was just to gather further patent life and the solubility issues was/is a non-issue and/or doesn't expand the opportunity, I would greatly appreciate if you explain that to me. If the company and Triangle have lied about their research, this would be a huge revelation for RAC holders. Just like they bribed those astronauts for the moon landing, they have now bribed KOLs perhaps.

I agree that this all means very little until it's proven in humans, but until that happens why deny the historical data? Isn't investing all about trying to predict where the market has miscalculated the risk reward ratio?

I've been seeking contrarian thoughts on this overwhelmingly bullish board, so I actually have enjoyed a few of your comments, but if you could try to keep it direct and evidenced, it would massively help me and other investors, like many other users generously have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.030(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $311.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.91 $1.79 $169.3K 92.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 3472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.