RAC 0.28% $1.78 race oncology ltd

Cardioprotection thread, page-779

1. 6,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    so you don’t think people are getting hand held here? Well that’s good for you and it’s your opinion so in turn I can say you obviously don’t know the stock market well and are soaked in stupidity…..

Happens all the time just look at a mining company who drill a duster and is hiden in the quarterly….

Same as the other one it is hidden in the quarterly “business discussions ongoing” now is that updating the market? Or the usual hey we are looking at our new projects which we are prioritising while “business discussions ongoing” with Hervaxx

Congratulations on retiring at 50!

Kinda my goal to retire early and why I am in the stock market…. And the reason behind trying to figure out how it all works including charting which is a big eye opener of momentum and what’s the flavour of the month with money flow

Once again I am not saying RAC is not onto a winner but I see through the continued pump here and know the quickest way to market here is the pathway of cardiovascular protection…. Need the data before a competitive product comes to market!! Cost is also a thing to take onboard which is why I mention it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $303.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.78 $133.8K 73.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15072 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 1793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.