LYC 1.82% $7.84 lynas rare earths limited

cards on the table, nick

1. 176 Posts.
    I wish NC would have put the cards on the table. Pure and simple.

1. One more CR. If they burn close to 100M a quarter, they will need another. I don't care if it's 2.2 billion shares. Let them collect another 100-150 M, that's OK as long as there is a profitable perspective in sight.

2. I want a clear statement about our big bondholder Mt. Kellett. In December they wanted to "talk" about the conditions of the convertibles. What's happening behind the scene? Did they talk? What happens?

3. I don't want Lynas to be ignorant about the concerns of the people of Malaysia. The report from the respected german Oeko think tank came up with some fine suggestions, i.e. building a pipeline to avoid any harm to the Balok river. Why not make a step towards SMSL, adress their concerns instead of being arrogant?

4. I want information about our partners and customers. Are all contracts made, some years ago, still binding? What about Siemens JV? And how can Lynas be sure to operate profitable even if prices continue to fall short term caused by the current oversupply?

If these four points are clear and BN is reelected in the secound Q of 2013 we can have a brilliant FY2014. Directors would have every reason to buy just as everybody else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.