WOW 0.57% $33.79 woolworths group limited

Careful friends, page-13

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Dont know about that @essenp . Yes it must have cost them a bit to put in the hand sanitizer thingys, the security guards, the perspex screens, BUT woolies supermarkets have been going gangbusters all the same.
    Brad sounds happy too... "“Our team have played a critical role during these unprecedented times and while the outlook for the rest of the financial year is uncertain, we remain in a strong operational and financial position. This has been a real team effort and we expect to pay a recognition
    bonus to our permanent front-line team members at the end of the financial year to reflect their over-and-above efforts.”
    I reckon profits are still tracking ok. Even with pubs taking a hit from closures.

My local woolies STILL has shortages of items. Woolies don't need to worry about it. Shortages help to move the slow moving stock. Woolies know what they're doing. Customers are rolling in every day. Home deliveries have shot up but they have managed the costs well. A lot of extra staff are TEMPORARY. When I got my home delivery the other day it came in an Uber! Well thats a good way to manage costs. Dont need to cough up for more delivery trucks.
    Personally I am tempted to purchase more, as a safe long term thing. Not trading advice, just IMHO.
    Good luck all. Stay happy. Stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.79
Change
0.190(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.60 $33.82 $33.45 $32.05M 951.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1518 $33.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.80 9055 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.