SRT 5.56% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Everyones ideas are very interesting. As we can see this stock...

1. 83 Posts.
    Everyones ideas are very interesting. As we can see this stock has held up exceptionaly well. There are not many stocks that do what RSL have. It was driven up initially on speculation. Everyone wanted news and it didnt come. Yet we dont see an all mighty crash and burn. If it was going to happen it would have. But know since everyones put there hard earned dollar into this puppy people suddenly take time to actually learn about this company and what they have to offer. Suddenly RSL have increased there exposure to investors probably over 100 fold. All in about a week. If you have a good read of the agm (im sure everyone has) you should see that this company is not a crash and burn stock. The Managment is Exceptional(IMO), the Malawi prospect is more than i could ask for in a 2c stock. If you have a look at some international uranium mining websites you will see that malawi and other surrounding areas, have extremely rich uranium deposits. If your holding for the long term, best just taking RSL of your watchlist. We know what we are waiting for, firstly the Malawi lease transfer. Then the fun begins. If your research does not support your reasoning to hold this stock, then why be in it. No point getting anxiety attacks over things your not sure of. Im sure of what ive researched and im happy to hold. Again that is what it think, and my thoughts are not my based on emotions they are facts that i have learnt through hours of research. Also i hate up/down rampers. I havent been in the game for long but you quickly learn how low people actually go for money. Remeber money doesnt bring happiness, it just helps you get it a little easier.
    Starting to rain so cracking a beer and watching a dvd.
    Have a great weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.