VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

careful, page-22

1. 71 Posts.
    whitebeachlover

Thank you for the sanity check. I have been following the commentry all day and am shocked at the simpletons out there who think SP bears some direct correlation to cashflow, profit, earning and when the next 40 degree day will occur.

Clearly there is a lack of confidence. No brain brillience in that deduction. Apart from average performance - what else can effect confidence? Perhps a nagatively bias media base who are intentprinting and damaging article and leaving out any positive news.

Valad have always prided themselves as taking "first mover advantage". This is evident on their approach to prudent caputal manageent, distribution withdrawal, and divident suspension. All these principles were out early to the detrament of the investor confidence. Many REITS have since followed these measure and have suffered less than VPG due to the measures not being seen by the market as new or radical.

VPG is underpriced. VPG is not going into administration. VPG will bounce after half yearly.

I have loaded up on these and am continueing to pin my ears back.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.