EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

caretaker mode, page-2

1. 8,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565

Hey madas,

Its a sad state of affairs as the PR lady states all operations has stopped, no more producing or exploration or whatever. These are operations and really she has crossed wires with not being skilled enough to handle the position she holds. Also the quote I posted in my previous of the relationship between the farmins and JV partners are in crisis. Dunnart is claimed as being in jeopardy of drilling and the Across the Basins with Macquarie may fall apart to.

These are Brookes words and cant be disputed as she posted them here. This is instilling false info some may be deemed as confidential within the company as not officially released to market and sensitive as it could affect the SP.

So whats true and whats not, clearly since these statements have been clearly aired to the public, either a retraction or clarification is needed, I don't mean from the PR lady either.

I have no confidence in Brookes position as she talks off the top of her head feeding us false or unsubstantiated info. This is why the company pays her $106K for 6 mths work as a consultant to feed us rubbish.

AS I said THE EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING.

Change is needed to rectifying this morbid situation EGO lies in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.