carl williams dead, page-110

1. 390 Posts.
    Can you imagine the media, along with the pack wolf like public in this country,every time someone would be put to death.
    I personally believe,people get their kicks out of sagas like that's just happened.
    Can you imagine given the infantile mentality of many Australians,the thrill of seeing yet another go down by lethal injection.

Those people in my book are just hateful as are the perpertrators.

Then they'd probably make a reality show out of it.

Many times i've felt like i'd love the death penalty brought back...and when the emotions are high that's where the thinking is,but collectively,i don't reckon people would handle it if it was brought back.....including those who are for it at present.

We know why people go off, and maim and kill others,and interfere with others freedom,but too damn lazy and stupid to do something different and correct it.

Australia has too many lazy minded Bogans who love drama and bad news(they're addicted) just look at the line up at the new Melbourne radio station...MTR...that just says it all.

I reckon people would go crazy without negative depressing news...it's so sad.

If you want the death penalty brought back,you probably haven't given it enough thought......and it's a good sign you have serious anger issues......that'll get em going.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.