carl williams dead, page-171

1. 8,606 Posts.
    "Its pretty simple ..... THERE WILL NEVER AGAIN IN AUSTRALIA BE A DEATH PENALTY SENTENCE ..( PS : even if you come from WA / qld ) ..NOT EVEN WORTHY of discussion .

Secondly , when you are sentenced and go to jail ..you are owed a duty of care , no matter if your term is 35 years or 35 minutues , the crime ..be it a parking ticket or multiple murder ..does not matter"

Firstly, the death penalty may not be a legal conventional solution, but the proof remains that it certainly is in existence in jails, as we've seen - legal or not.

Secondly, you may be owed a duty of care by popular law, but not in the real world, noone can protect you from your past or your real world enemies - especially not after you've behaved like a murdering rabid megalomaniac.

I wonder if you feel the same way about Pedophiles?
    I certainly don't.
    I absolutely wish that they could be removed from the gene pool - even if i do i support the popular law as well.
    Once you've tasted the effects family of murder or pedophilia , you will understand why dog-eat-dog is evoked - whether its right or wrong, because in the end we are all animals with instincts that some of us have never been introduced to.
    I really find it preposterous when those who haven't felt such pain, speak to those that have, as though they have some authority on the issue.

Tell the living victims that corporal law shouldn't come back.
    A wise passed relative once told me that nothing is impossible. He said its not impossible that in 5 yrs you might be a lawyer, or living off the seat of your pants, or have a pilots license, or be fighting a war, or be raising twins...etc

L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.