CIN 0.00% $29.65 carlton investments limited

Expect EVT may just be the place to be since coming out of Covid...

1. 6,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Expect EVT may just be the place to be since coming out of Covid - consumer demand in its sector I suspect is ramping up!?

Moving on from EVT, the dividends flowing into CIN recently should place them well to selectively take advantage of any market contraction now & going forward - this appears to be the approach many investment managers are taking from what I've been reading for sometime - just sitting on the sidelines ready to pounce!, what might the time to pounce be?, is it getting close OR some months away as the repercussions of US Fed. & other central banks becomes better known!

I expect the inter-generational transfer of wealth is helping defy the Central Banks initiatives - so much has been & is being passed onto the next generation that many are well insulated from Central bank activities & have little concern regarding higher interest rates!

So, how will economies come out the other side of Central bank initiatives? - many won't have much to worry about - some will be hammered will may just perpetuate the have's having more & the lesser have's becoming have nots!

Those with wealth will continue to spend & much of CIN's market exposure will likely weather the economic headwinds - I suspect.

Happy to hear other's thoughts OR validation of what I've said above!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $784.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $29.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.97 967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.