GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

carmina burana by orff, page-11

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I regularly get exiled from IC.It's a "personality clash".
    I have one and most of them don't!!

So did anyone go into that link or did ya all just ninny round digging dirt on dug?
    tut tut.I googled-ecole polytecnique federale de Lausanne+Dyesol and came up with pages of info.The one I set out,content.grin etc,had the Three Processes that were patented with DSC being the most commercial advanced etc blah.
    It also set out the Main Players with their Subsidiary/second tier Competitition.STI[sust tech int]led the Main Players.
    Anyway,we know Konarka is off the Field.There was mention of second generation CIGS but it seemed to intimate that CIGS was Silicon based still and that it's technology required Government Subsidy because of this cost factor.

Now today's announcement-Did you note how our MUCK is the only Solar Power Application that can be rolled out on that type of steel?
    CIGS lays claim to being able to be applied to Steel but what sort?Seems it's NOT roofing iron stuff.
    Anyhow,the DYE share price is a real disappointment.The ANZ/Blackmort Shadow overhangs it.Bleeding ctindale hasn't bought back in yet either!!

Triage,for coming d'nah nah nahs at me d'JR,you better join ToastMasters and brush up on ya Public Speaking cos well because I got some questions from the AGM floor for you to perform.From what I read,you'll be a lot less Wild'n'Scary than me.Boffins will think you "sweet".Just don't mention Queenbyan Knocking Shops over tea'n'bikkies after.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.