CCE 0.00% 5.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Carnegie Share Price

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Carnegie's rescue package had a significant large impact on the share price. In particular with so many shares on offer, supply far outweighs demand.
    until such time as a share consolidation occurs it's going to be very difficult for the share price to increase. However having gone through a sc with other stocks I hope management doesn't undergo one until the share price does get to at least 1c and preferably higher.
    currently there is a fairly large wall at .003c which the sp seems unable to crack. To do this and crack .004 we need to have around $1.5 million worth of shares purchased. Or around 5% of market capitalisation. Not impossible but it needs a significant event. What are the possibilities for such an event?
    - moorpower is the most promising in terms of near term revenue. We know the barge is in Fremantle and ready to be built. Huon has 7 feed barges. Tassal has 10. huon most recent feed barges cost around 3.5 million dollars.
    might we make an assumption that the power component of a barge is worth a quarter of a million dollars. There could be an initial investment by the two companies in the region of $4 million dollars.
    in addition there are nz king salmon and clean seas which approximately have an addition 10 barges maybe another 2.5 million if they joined the party.
    in addition ongoing servicing etc may be a revenue stream. The money is not game changing but it's certainly enough to keep things rolling over until ceto is validated or not.
    the time frame for this would be in the next 12 months for demonstration to be functional and potentially contracts in the same time frame.
    a quick investigation into fish farming world wide and you see the potential for revenue is large. Maruha nichario is one of many large aquaculture companies in Japan. They have 17 farms in Japan alone.
    a company called akva is a Norwegian barge maker and they sell $14 million dollars worth of barges in a month.
    if carnegie could retrofit or make to order these barges, it is a company changer in itself.
    wave predictor - I'm not sure what a wave predictor system is worth but let's say $150000. In australia we have 27 fish farms, 23 oil rigs in bass strait, 40-50 off shore projects in WA. That in itself is 100 and could be $15 million dollars worth of business. Include world wide off shore wind farms now tally 162 with oz just approving 6 zones. Potential a near term source of revenue.
    Government - I believe the most significant event that could boost share price is some sort of government support. Given the more pro climate change action government we may have a improved chance of grants/support.
    garden island - this seems like a troubled project. However if they can sort past issues out and begin to run at full capacity there may be an increase in revenue. However I doubt this will be enough to change share price.
    mooring tensioner - I know very little about this.
    outside investor- what happened to enel? Could a white knight investor come in and start soaking up shares on offer? It would need a change to all of the above to begin to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $1.974K 38.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10868 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 14292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.