Carnivore Medicine., page-5

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I can speak from experience. Not so much on Carnivore but for Keto. I was getting sicker and sicker with multiple issues starting to stack up. Overweight, High blood pressure, swollen prostate, back, knee and ankle issues (old sport injuries) A damaged shoulder from a bike accident. damaged wrist from a surfing accident. joint pain etc,etc the list goes on.
    I went keto and within a few days nearly all inflammation was gone and down 3 kgs in first week. I kept on Keto with some weeks only doing carnivore and 7 months later I'm down 13 kgs or about 12% of total weight. Injuries are maybe 10% pain of what they were. Blood pressure meds halved. Prostate meds stopped as that has also improved 40 to 50%. Im considering going full carnivore after hearing all the stories about how carnivore has healed so many people. I still have a beer with my mates and do cheat from time to time but I am convinced now that carbs are actually toxic and should be avoided at all cost.
    I don't calorie count and no exercise except walking my dog in the mornings. Carbs kill IMO.
    Other doctors with some track record..
    Dr Anthony Chaffee
    Professor Bart Kay
    Dr Shaun Baker
    Dr Thomas Seyfried and many more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.