CAZ 0.00% 1.5¢ cazaly resources limited

re: carpenter - spovend I have opinion/guesses only for you, for...

1. 9,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    re: carpenter - spovend I have opinion/guesses only for you, for the sake of discussion anyway...........

(Q 1) - can/will he keep his Development & Energy Portfolio? Is it feasible for him to be Premier and State Development Minister (i.e. work load issues)?

(A) - Possible but unlikely, the Finance Portfolio is traditionally held by the Premier, he will also have an expanded Premiers Dept to oversee.

He could still retain Dev. & Energy but less than a 50/50 bet IMO.

(Q 2) - if he leaves his portfolio will he make the CAZ decision first (i.e. next week) or will he claim to have not had time and leave it for the new development minister, and

(A) - From all indications, the earliest a decision was expected was the end of this Month, that would have allowed him a week after his holiday to assess the two positions/cases and make an announcement. This would have been very tight and unlikely IMO. Some time mid to late February or even later was my feeling.

Now that this have been thrown up I can almost guarantee you that he has not thought for a second about the CAZ/RIO case, never mind studied the file.

For mine..........."zero" chance of a decision this week or this month.

(Q 3) - who would be possible candidates for the State Development portfolio if he leaves it?

So many to choose from, could be a new face but I would expect to see one of the existing cabinet ministers getting the job if he (AC) relinquishes it.

Either way, quite a wait still in store IMO.

Thanks for your thoughts & comments guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.36K 90.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 788690 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 357251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.