TVN 2.54% 5.8¢ tivan limited

Undecided so far. Dilemma is not happy with progress to date and...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225

Undecided so far. Dilemma is not happy with progress to date and questions over leadership. But TNG may actually be getting close to the pointy end and will a change disrupt that?

Questions from me for the new team so far are:

1. Going forward from the current position, what specific, actionable plans do they have and why are they superior to current plans? How will they be better, faster, cheaper, less risk, more profit etc, and I want clear timeframes that actually get met and much better communication.

(To digress, it annoys me that the situation and timeframes re CLC negotiations and environmental approval are so opaque and the Clough agreement to provide a turnkey solution and price has no timeframe.)

2. Do they intend to keep the current management team? (I'm not just talking about PB here. There's a large management team.)
    If not, or if some or all of the current management team don't agree to stay, who are the intended replacements, particularly for PB and the CFO?

3. Do they have the support of major stakeholders, SMS, etc? And offtakers? And financiers?

4. Who do they have in mind as additional directors? We need more than three and directors with relevant experience as we (hopefully) move into the build and operate stages.

5. How does Wilson see his role going forward? Usually the chair of the board is independent and not involved in day to day management.

6. TNG must be running out of cash. What's the plan to keep the lights on? Presumably a CR but if they have a rabbit in a hat I'd like to see it.

Last edited by Dmasonic: 25/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $99.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $31.10K 534.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 533721 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 104764 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.