OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Denver,We can't argue with such esteemed posters without bogging...

1. 13,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Denver,

We can't argue with such esteemed posters without bogging ourselves down thrashing around in their trash.

Last time I challenged B, he just posted a long obtuse extract from Tecks annual report or whatever, rambling on about coal mines etc with some copper thrown in.

His argument seems to rest on the premise that because no-one outbid OZL for the C deposit it must be worthless, this being because (another premise) there would be so many smarter companies out there.

Ignores that OZL might have some genuine understanding of the regional geology, has knowledge and understanding of operating mines in SA, is investigating similiar challenges and solutions wrt PH underground mining. Also ignores operational, overhead and marketing synergies. Furthermore ignores that the size and location of C may not fit the preferred growth profile and resource balance for Teck or Xstrata etc.

Whatever we say, B is going to keep spamming his poorly reasoned and factually challenged negativity. Directly engaging him only appears to fuel him. His recent adamant predictions on sp says all that needs to about his credibility imho.

I am happy with my recent purchase at 141 ish, and only noticed his spam shortly after. Happy with the "new" OZL under Burgess, but having been burnt here myself in 2007 I have some sympathy for biased sour mouthed posters who simply can't get over the change of management, and newly earnt credibility of OZL.

PH is clearly a superior copper asset, and anyone "genuinely" worried about falls in the poc as the likes of B does, would imho be well advised to stick with such quality fully operational assets (such as PH), as of course they would to stick with well cashed up companies such as OZL.

Pleasingly OZL has maintained discipline with it's cash and no doubt if there is a serious correction on the price of copper assets it will be well placed to pick up further assets. Meanwhile it has the optionality to progress C in the near term, or to defer it until the poc and mining technology better suits it.

If B really wants to save posters from (in his view) an imminent collapse in the poc, I suggest he'd be best to post on companies with less cash, some debt, developments to fund and who will operate outside the lowest cost quartile that OZL operates in. He might also have an interesting (but no doubt short) debate with the Chinese. Perhaps he has an alternative metal in mind for their continued electrification.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.