carrying a weapon, page-20

1. 9,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    RM,

you say

Taughtbuffett close but no cigar, I will suggest a loaf of bread is the most important thing, that same loaf that I denied Mr G but not you in this context:)

It is for Jesus to know YOU.

i say,

Jesus knows everybody, that wont help them, Jesus knew Adolf

you say

Jesus the Bread of Life

…38"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

i say,

OK, so not his will, proving that he is not God

you say

39"This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. 40"For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."…

i say,

Matthew 7 21

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

so you see Jesus is specifically saying that people who practice lawlessness to depart from him

Just Knowing Jesus and just him knowing you.......

it's not enough

Have a great day

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.