TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Cars and storage

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I've noticed we have no general thread to place links, articles, musings etc on the title of this thread. Maybe every one is happy to read it on PLS or GXY or where ever. So if that is the case just let this disapear into the ether.

But this morning I had to get some bits and pieces from Jaycar and a Tesla pulled up at the same time. The driver walked into the store and I followed him in and thought I'd ask a question or two. I sorta walked up beside him thinking "awkward", but shot out a question that went like;
    "so how do you like the Tesla?" He said, glancing sideways at me " yeah, its good". I said "would you go back to a petrol car?" To this he just laughed. I said " so your shopping at Jaycar now instead of going to Super Cheap?" He laughed at me and then and said "mind if I use that one?"

I told him he was welcome to and that was the end of the conversation as I figured he probably got quite a few questions from well meaning people and I didn't want annoy him too much!

Jaycar (for those that don't know) - Is an electrical gadget type store.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.