DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Hi Priest,"cost the new DMA shareholders ( 13.5m to Haywood...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Priest,

"cost the new DMA shareholders ( 13.5m to Haywood )approximately $187,000 in legal costs ( see quarterly)!"

I am not a lawyer but the court orders that were linked to yesterday quite clearly state that the legal costs of both cases are to be paid back to Dynasty. So in that regard, it is not really a loss to the shareholders of Dynasty - rather it is a loss to whoever raised the two writ's against the company.

"As a result of removing Carson , it took 7 months to complete another stage of beneficiation, which should have taken 3 months !! "

Coincidentally, I am not a geologist (just an amateur punter of small cap mining stocks) but based on how long it took BRM to get their beneficiation resuls sorted, and the fact that BRM are still refining their beneficiation processes 4 years later - I don't think 7 months is that long or unacceptable.

For example drill results often take 2 - 3 months after the drilling has finished for the assays to be processed and released to market.

Beneficiation must take longer then that as surely the processes used have to be tailored to the specific feed ore that is being beneficiated.

So maybe what you are saying is suggesting that BRM is taking too long to develop their iron ore project, but developments definitely happen slowly in these projects and on that basis I am not disapointed with 7 months to get beneification results to market, especially considering the results are positive!

I do not have any other companies to compare DMA to other then BRM. Can you please suggest any that I could research and see how long their beneficiation results took as a comparison to DMA ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.