IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

cart before the horse, page-2

1. 1,616 Posts.
    Whilst Prima expected listing by now, the presentations in the USA are also about letting people know who they are and building connections in the US and abroad for the big picture (going to market and expanding the use of the product(s)).

Same as Mesoblast presenting in America...they're not listed on the Nasdaq yet either (other than pink slips). Plus they needed funding, where else to get it other than at massive preso's in the US. Mesoblast got their funding from an American big pharma, probably initiated by the roadshows over in teh states.
    Remember...good management thinks longterm. Same reason the Chinese are buying out all the world's resources now. LONG TERM!!

The anticipation is better if you ask me.
    NASDAQ listing will happen. It's just a matter of dotting the final i's and crossing the final t's.

If you list and no one knows who you are, the sp is unlikely to move...then when you start plugging it at preso's people may think..."why hasn't it moved much since listing? Is it a dud?"

Now the US fund manager and investors attending the preso's will be waiting with baited breathe I'd imagine.

But yeah, would personally liked this one nailed by now so everyone can move beyond something that is not the be all and end all.

The sp may keep going lower looking at the charts til news comes out. This is the nature of many biotechs...nothing new or anything to be concerned about.
    If it does drop there will be a bounce off resistance at around 28-30c for sure towards a high of around 50c...if it breaks there than 60c is on the cards. If it even gets that low. Obviously a trading halt followed by news could see this move significantly in either direction.
    Hold tight. (IMO)

PS. I bought more today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.