INL 0.00% 1.0¢ innlanz limited

cart is telling me this is way oversold, page-10

1. 116 Posts.
    re: chart is telling me this is way oversold I am a continuing holder
    Why?
    1. I believe Thornley sold off market at about 87c - sure taking some profit - to exercise options.
    2. The latest profit was inline with very recently revised forecasts and above most analysts expections in September 2004.
    3. Any new disc technology will be welcomed by MPH as they get to sell the whole catalogue again. Video streaming still some time away and what price for the titles?
    4. This year was expected to be fairly flat for MPH prior to the acquisition of new titles. They have exceeded many expectations and most following brokers have upgraded price target.
    5.Whilst they have not yet spent their $15m cash on a new catalogue, the sales of Chopper ( i think $2m first orders) has been excellent and they await the results of their tender to 'ABC' expected April.
    6. Let's face it. MPH has been recycling a lot of existing product and still making good money. When their cash is converted to new titles a whole new cash flow is created.
    7. The new $5 mini DVD to be sold at supermarket checkouts whilst marginal is original and likely to take off, particularly in the childrens market.
    8. MPH have avery extended retail distribution network now that will be attractive to title owners.
    9. Expected dividends should be attractive in view of accompanying growth ratio.
    10. NZ operation now fully owned where margins are better than Aust.
    11. Looking to expand operations in other English speaking countries.

Funds permitting I will look to buy more at around current levels.

I hold and am not an advisor. My views are my own and any potential buyer should do his own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.