DGR 46.2% 1.9¢ dgr global limited

Cascabel True Size

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Thanks Sol1 for highlighting the latest news release on SOLG.
    I have started a new thread as I see this as the most significant release from SOLG to date and is vital intelligence for DGR holders.
    The statements you have highlighted present a quantum shift in my perception of the valuation of SOLG and thus DGR.
    My interpretation of the news is that Cascabel in totality with its multiple deposits may be the largest Cu/Au discovery of all time.
    I am well acquainted with The Oyu Tolgoi mine in Mongolia through my long term holding in Entrée. Oyu Tolgois major deposit is named Hugo Dummett after a famous geologist who discovered the deposit and a number of other world class deposits. Rio and Turquoise have stated at the time of discovery that Oyu Tolgoi was the largest Cu/Au discovery in the world to date.

The news release seems to be saying the Moran Alpala deposit is as big as Hugo Dummett and that the Aguinaga deposit is similar in size to Alumbrera the biggest Cu/Au mine in Argentina (at 390MT at 47%Cu and 0.50g/t Au)

Then there are the other Cascabel deposits only barely delineated. If we add all of the Cascabel systems deposits together we have the biggest and most valuable Cu/Au discovery on the planet.

Equity markets always misprice assets. Sometimes spectacularly which gives us the phenomenom of 100 baggers. I am surprised that given the info now in the public domain that Newcrest is sailing towards gaining such a spectacularly cheap cornerstone holding and other institutions and professional investors aren't buying more aggressively.

DGR is the lowest risk approach to invest in SOLG. I calculate NTA OF DGR at 0.15 cps but when SOLG is eventually properly priced I would see DGRs NTA rushing past 1.00
    Waiken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.