AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Up to 2 days to go until Azure holders are either rewarded big...

1. 9,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Up to 2 days to go until Azure holders are either rewarded big time or disappointed once again. I am hoping for the former based on historical assays.

CASCADA
    - I am expecting assays for around 7 holes to be released in the first batch (based on the previous drilling update). Should more massive sulphides of copper be discovered (e.g. 11.25m at 10.5% CuEq), it sets the scene for a rocket under the share price. What I am looking for is the continuous width of mineralisation within intercepts at a shallow depth (looking for at least 50m of drill core at or above 2% CuEq). Wide intercepts of shallow high grade gold or silver is also very acceptable. I am looking for scale and grade. There is little point in discovering very thin intercepts of high-grade mineralisation as it become more complex to mine, however it does confirm the area is mineralised.

LA TORTUGA
    - Based on timing, Azure should have finished their sweet spot drilling by now. Is it that they have discovered better mineralisation than expected and have continued drilling deeper and hence have not updated the market? You would think an announcement would have confirmed this. La Tortuga is another wild card and one that would see a major re-rate in Azure’s share price should wide intercepts of around 1% Cu be discovered at depth. I am sceptical of silence and will be looking for positive news on La Tortuga.

- Buying of late has been quite impressive. I wonder if it is due to Cascada or La Tortuga or both? Bring one the assays. Loyal shareholders deserve to be rewarded after many months of turmoil.

Main Questions:
    1. Will the Cascada or La Tortuga drilling programs be extended
    2. How many holes and metres have been completed to date
    3. Have massive sulphides been observed in the drill core

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.