AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Piast, I have a feeling that drilling results FAR EXCEEDED...

1. 9,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Piast, I have a feeling that drilling results FAR EXCEEDED expectations otherwise Azure would have just released them to the market without calling a trading halt. The good news is that this is probably only the first batch.

Azure have not called a trading halt on drilling results for over 2 years (I didn't check further back). The last TH was for the recent capital raising.

What could it be? I reckon the TH is for assays at Cascada and I have a feeling the strike length of sulphide mineralisation has been significantly extended. Remember, 70m intercepts of copper are special, especially at high-grade. Maybe Azure have hit more massive sulphides or more wide intercepts or both (I hope so). To me, a trading halt means the results are probably very special (and rare) and will significantly impact on the current valuation of the company.

I don't want to predict wrong, so I will reserve final judgement until the drilling announcement is released (maybe it relates to other news on La Tortuga or both drilling programs). GLTA holders. Hopefully Azure becomes the next Sirius. We know they have one thing in common - Mark Creasy is a significant investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.