OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Let's see if the independent contractors are right- I backing...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855

Let's see if the independent contractors are right- I backing their expertise over the opinions of the herd.

G'day Diamond Joe-Yes the Cascavel Gold Processing facilities adjustments conducted very recently by 

principal of Gell Street Mining, Mr Peter Richards whom was also a member of the Gekko commissioning team in July 2016

during his recent visit are very important given the gravity mill was optimised with a particular focus on the Inline Pressure Jig .

Evaluation & Conformation of adjustments is also very important .

It takes little time to establish what the Cascavel Gold processing facility actual Gold recovery is- post plant tune up

as OGX will be taking mill feed & Tailings samples, conducting Gold Pours & clearly cross referencing tonnage through-put & establishing recovery percentage in g p/t being standard operating procedure in all Gold Mines & processing facilities.

One would expect OGX are intending to make swift conformation asx -Ann upon tailing re-processing & underground processing of H.G.g p/t

recovery results being known to confirm adjustments where successful especially given the AGM is at the end of month.

Also eagerly awaited are drilling exploration & bulk sampling results from exploration having been conducted at Sertao & Eliseo .

glah-salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.