OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

It's  important for people to note that Gell Street Mining has...

1. 3,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    It's  important for people to note that Gell Street Mining has identified several places along the productuon that would benefit from their attention and that those adjustments were able to be actioned with minimal fuss. 

The alternative would have been for Gell St to identify NO faults whatsoever with the Gekko AND for the separate CIL testing to reveal that the ore treated by them was uneconomic. Instead we had a double whammy of good news: The Gekko can eventually recover up to 95% for minimal cost (2-300k) and near term should achieve 75-80%. 

I encourage people to read the report again. I was expecting the high grade to come in at 14-16gt yet we achieved near double that. Mestre 6 grades should prove stellar going forward (see panel sample update) and the geos expect a thickening of the veins as they go deeper.

Apologies I digress a little but the point is: the Gell St Mining tune-up should deliver the ounces. As Salt points out - AGM coming up - news to flow before then. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.