OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi Salt Looking back we really cant believe everything we read...

1. 20,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871

Hi Salt

Looking back we really cant believe everything we read

Lookig back we really cant believe everything we read

This was posted a few months back from a resident pro ogx fan   and imo was very influential in swaying opinions etc

"'Our carpark which is currently valued at around $15-17 million dollars is about to be pumped through our new 50 tonne/hour hammermill 4 - which is due to arrive any day now

Get out your calculator downrampers because the cost to put these 'tailings' through our mill will be next to nothing making it nearly all profit!!! 

At 50 tonnes/hour for 12 hours per day for 20 days per month would mean that we could push through 12,000 tonnes of carpark ore per month.... ie about 4000 ounces gold per month just from the tailings/waste/carpark alone!!!  Forget about the cobalt, forget about 200sqm of tenements, forget about Cuca, forget about the silver etc etc.

Lets just concentrate on our gold plated carpark I say... dig it up, pump it through hammermill 4

IMO this is the masterplan... if I was CEO I would concentrate on the at least 30,000 tonnes of already processed tailings... $17 million dollars straight into our bank account at almost ZERO cost....

NO MINING, NO DRILLING, NO BLASTING, NO DILUTION, NO PROBLEMS.... it is ready to be processed and turned into cash..

If we need more funds then this is where it can easily come from.

DYOR. Ignore the noise. GLTAH. ''

Last edited by Merchant2000: 06/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.