OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Cascavel Gold Recovery Considerations, page-56

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I never said that they were right. They are free to make their bets and predictions and lose or win eventually. But please don't call them liars if you have followed their personal strategy and advices and it didn't work out as you wanted it to. Because for me personally it just looks weak. You have lost money and you won't some external explanation rather than to understand that you were stupid enough to invest in the area where you don't have any expertise or even understanding how basic things work.

This was a company with problems at a very beginning so odds that there will be more problems eventually were quite high irrespective of what SJB, br and other were saying in their own research. 

In my eyes, company made an attempt and have failed so far. Currently, it seems that they have found a potential solution and a way to turn things around. Will they succeed? I don't know. But I'm staying for now.

And stop claiming that your baseless assumptions and speculations are of a better value than everyone else's. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.