OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Cascavel Gold Recovery Considerations, page-61

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Agree DJ, can only imagine what BJB is banging on about now that he is on ignore, but certainly makes the thread a little more civilized.

I am very cautiously optimistic, we've been here before with seemingly impressive Twitter posts and details of what is planned, which due to the factors you mention in your post result in what the market sees as further broken promises, hence the negative sentiment.

Agree that this can turn around quickly. Will it? Too many variables to know with confidence. Important now for JG to release confirmation of grades / throughput / production following the much needed tweaks to the plant. Radio silence will be telling, but equally, showing real progress will help turn sentiment and investor confidence.

Doing so should avoid another $2m draw down on the Magna funding, should be avoided if at all possible. But the funds are there as a last resort.

Finally, in my line of work when someone resigns for 'personal reasons', it's usually anything but. When I saw that it was Anglo's Board representative it intrigued me - more to play out here and I don't think that is a bad thing for us embattled shareholders.

Enough from me. GLTAH

Unc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.