CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

case looks very successful, page-3

1. 260 Posts.
    aqutau

Do you think mkt actually understands the case and the implications and remedies available if SOC is proved.

A lot of the talk from MMX supporters is that they point to register and say how could all these big players get it so wrong.

Personally having watched so many supposed experts in financial services mkts get it wrong, just because you control large amounts of funds doesnt mean you cannot make mistakes.

The biggest of them all (Mitsubishi) I undertand has covered all bases as they have an indemenity from MMX against any losses arising from case.

I still think MMX share price has a loss from this case factored in while it has not been transposed into CHM price.

CHM need to address funding issue to see ongoing support and also I have yet to see one press article provide any real detail on case and what is claimed to have occurred.

Not sure if this is a reflection on the abilities of Australian press to fully dissect and understand case and implications.

CHM supporters need to be patient as this case has only justed started and they have only just started to manage the second claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.