SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Case Management Hearing today, page-31

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    I am making an educated assumption/prediction.

I think that the reason there has been a deathly silence about the court case is because ISX and ASX have done a last minute deal and have been working on a joint announcement that satisfies both parties to be announced on Monday. That deal will be as I said in Post #: 43385234 where I stated that there would be no deal before Friday "– unless ASX and ASIC publicly clear ISX of any wrongdoing regarding the performance shares and continuous disclosure” . I suspect that the deal may include JK admitting to a minor infraction since as he said "if ISX wants growth and execution of bold strategy, some errors will occur along the way. ISX is moving rapidly. What ISX will do is ensure that material aspects are met, but I am not concerned about minor issues. It has to be a balance; else, ISX becomes bureaucratic and sclerotic, and won’t grow, or take risks." And as I have said previously, "a slap on the wrist, a promise to do better and life goes on."

This prediction is also supported by Post #: 43385234 in which JK gives his defence of the 2018 Performance Rights and the related Revenue that was earned in 2019. Additionally in Post #: 43358456 JK explains the difference between his personal declaration of shares owned in the last Appendix 3Y and the declaration in the 2019 EOY report that encluded his personal related parties. JK also explained that he would be stating these reasons to support his case in court. I believe therefore these explanations would have been in the "Amended document" filed on the 12th of March which would have also included the argument that the 2018 June revenue met all accounting standards and had been signed off by all customers. I reason that after the ASX defence team read the amended document that they may have recommended to ASX that they probably would not win and that they should do a deal.

I anxiously await Monday to discover whether I am right or wrong.

If I am wrong, I will chalk it up to experience for as Oscar Wilde has said, "Experience is the name we give our mistakes".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.