DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Quote from KungPowBeef asking Priest the following"Have you...

1. 263 Posts.

Quote from KungPowBeef asking Priest the following

"Have you called around all the court houses in China? Perhaps a Chinese investor is taking legal action in China or another part of the world? Anyway, I rest my point there"

Your comment above KungPowBeef is unacceptable.

I responded to you at 10:22am YESTERDAY HC, that Carson had lodged a case with the FEDERAL COURT in SYDNEY.

There is only one Federal Court in Sydney ! It would have taken you less than 5 minutes to call them

You are telling porkies to the forum intimating that
    a) there was no other action b) when caught by me, you then said you did not know which Court to call

After being caught out saying you did know that Carson had already lodged a new case , you deceptively tried to confuse the forum with your diversionary comparison between locating the telephone number of the Federal Court in Sydney with every court house in China

I do not want to bother other sincere Forum shareholders with the proof that you knew which court it was in, because
    sincere posters who are looking out for the benefit of everyone, would have seen my post before saying what you said

But here again is your post about Carson and my response, which let you and others know that Carson lodged a case in the FEDERAL COURT in Sydney.

POST FROM PRIEST 10:22am 1st June 2011

Quote from KungPowBeef

"You have to ask yourself, if there was really a case, WHY didn't Carson, Levy, and the other one I've forgotten his name already, find it fit to pursue it already? They have accepted the outcome and have moved on, and so should Thaler. This writ seems to be a vexacious and self-centred act led by one individual, and not supported by Carson, Levy, or the other one, from what I can see. If Thaler doesn't like it perhaps he should take out his money and invest somewhere else like Lithex for example "

Quote from KungPowBeef 28/3/2011

"Carson et. al deserve their fate for NOT putting ANY skin in the company"

RESPONSE : Well well well, how mistaken your comments are
    particularly today.

Yesterday I became aware that the day before yesterday, that none other than Mr Malcolm Carson had caused a case to be filed with Malcolm Carson as plaintiff against DMA arguing that the proxies that amounted to millions of shares, and which removed 3 of the previous Directors were invalid.

I later became aware that a hearing in Sydney, open to the public, would be held in the Federal Court in Sydney late yesterday afternoon"

END of Priests Post from 1st June 10:22am

There is now little doubt in my mind that you are a front for Tay and Oh, who took the company over at 20c 4 years ago and it is now 18c !!!!!!

Till Carson came in in 2007 Tay and Oh found NOTHING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.