ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

casey doing well

1. 205 Posts.
    My apologies for tardiness in posting recently its not because of a lack of interest in ESG. Over the past few weeks I have been reading and musing about so many of the HC postings with regard to ESG and I believe we shareholders are in a good position.
    Really the s.price has held up particularly well when you consider the debacle of the RSPT and having an election running. In Narra we also had so much rain the cellar became a swimming pool, normally you worry about levels of CO2 in a cellar, this time it was more about having a life preserver available!!
    Nature over the past few months has obviously caused ESG some problems but Casey and his team have pushed on and I believe good times are ahead and perhaps closer than we think. Drilling is continuing in new areas, there will be a change of State Government next year and hopefully a Federal change in the next month,(go Tony). The SP is heading towards a dollar and behind the scene Casey and his team are quietly beavering away. I'm confident ESG has overcome water problems and Casey's latest messages to the market have added stability and growth to the share price. I'm so pleased we have even added to our menu, bangers and mash plus rice and sushi, call in guys when you are in town and don't forget its easy to view Wilga Park from the fence, its impressive and getting bigger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.