CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

casey energy speculator, page-10

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    CMR not focused on uranium? R u serious J ? Scoping study results due very soon for Mt Fitch JORC reserves and should be a 2+ mill lb pa soon enuff methinks. No other Ozzie comes CLOSE for new U on current politics.

CMR is VERY MUCH focused on Uranium ....... they have that part SOLO, not in any JV with anyone ...... and they have the original Rum Jungle Uranium FIELD .... the real McCoy, not "nearology".

Casey and Dines will be doing features on CMR soon enuff methinks otherwise they may tempt losing their "unbiased" status in the eyes of many.

CMR corporate goal as presented last December is to build up to a 5 mill lbs pa U-production from a 100 mill lb base by 2010 starting soon with the Mt Fitch entree to test the FED government resolve on NT Uranium.

EK thinks this kinda evolution aint fast enuff for him or big enuff and prefers to spruik his tech stock on this thread instead where it belongs. We all know what SLX are trying to do. Whats their relevance in here, cant u get a big enuff audience for it elsewhere EK haha ?

Steady as she goes for mine. I aint got no probs with 1000% cap gain and significant yield evolution targets (MINE) for CMR over next 5 years for my super money.

But thats my biased opinion for CMR and expressed in the CMR thread. But I certainly am scrutinizing a coupla other emerging Olympians to keep me sharp and have started with probing buys. U can read about them on their respective threads tho. In here is the Jungle King's domain and most Olympians here are seeking the Holy Grail as their first Herculean labour of love.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.