GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Love your work @melua I strongly encourage people to read the...

1. 564 Posts.
    Love your work @melua

I strongly encourage people to read the latest Annual Report. Take a look at the value of the options given to Board members and then gut feel ask yourself is that overly generous for a company making $53k cash receipts a month. The Chairman was given 5,000,000 options even at the $0.20 IPO price that’s $1m and at the raising $20m worth. What chairman of a business that makes $50k a month in cash receipts deserves that package even at $0.20 it was highway robbery. Other directors no different. Shareholders paying off their holiday homes.

I also encourage people to look at some of the performance hurdles to be met to get employee performance shares. One of them is hitting A few hundred thousand deliveries in a month. At $0.25 a delivery and call it 500,000 deliveries that’s $125k in revenue in a month. So you want shareholders to shell out big incentives for your entire team for being able to generate $125k in revenue a month get real! Highway robbery!

It seems like the advisers and management are the only ones getting rich in this Scheme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.