MGX 2.56% 38.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

Hi brightgreenglowIf we could predict what happens tomorrow we...

1. 1,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Hi brightgreenglow

If we could predict what happens tomorrow we could be multi millionaires, little lone predict the next 12 months.

Watching Peter Kerr at Noosa, even Peter said the rapid cash growth over the last 12 months was more than he expected, due to favourable pricing.

4.1 mt for fy 24 is a good year in the history of Koolan Island. Even in the several decades that BHP had Koolan with the easy pickings BHP did not match that.

Even 3mt for fy25 is still not shabby on a historical basis, especially considering major work on the haul ramp to be carried out.

Peter acknowledged that the SP reflected cash only and that it is his intention to increase the SP by adding value to KI.

If I were to speculate how Peter will add value to KI that is reflected in the SP, I would say Peter is planning to increase the ore reserve by including some of the resource on to the mine plan (I can not think of another way).

Peter also said he plans to take main pit down 150 to 200 metres (the actual strike zone has already been drilled and shown to go down for several hundred metres).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $462.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $885.8K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 943011 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 58792 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.