VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

cash backing, page-11

1. tdg
    144 Posts.
    Still playing the man donnyboy. hmmm
    You seem very angry and emotional about all this, and you are making it personal. Why so angry ? were you set to recieve some oppies too ? LOL

As for your comments on spot price

We all know that Iron sands are the bastard child/poor cousin to Iron Ore and i dont think the I/O spot price is very relevant. Apples and oranges mate !
    Why dont you take your beach bucket and spade, fill it full of Ironsands and go see those Chinese delegates you refer to and see if they will buy, I think they will laugh you all the way into next week.

That will be the second big laugh you have got today, youre a regular clown.

You seem to be insinuating that the Vec directors are the reason the deal fell thru, the way i read it the vendors failed to secure the necessary tenements despite time extensions even tho they had their own guys on the VEC board. The board presented the deal to shareholders in good faith and even advanced some funds to vendors after s/h approval
    Fact is the vendors couldnt get it together and s/h approval expired.
    What bloody good are Bolivar and Mccleod if they couldnt make it fly from within, both should have resigned on termination of the deal IMO.

Vendors are now trying to take control of the company so as to ram home a substandard deal and the losers will be we the shareholders IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.