OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Yes, what you said was inaccurate.Firstly, this whole thread was...

1. 2,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

Yes, what you said was inaccurate.
    Firstly, this whole thread was started from a valuation by an independent party putting out a note about the value of the new OZL assets in Brazil. I enclose that post below.

"FYI ,,,,,Brokers note i received this morn re OZL

'Our unrisked net present value (NPV) measure for Avanco’s three key assets is $663 million, versus the deal value at $450 million, although we have attributed a risk weighting to the CentroGold asset to reflect development risk'."

The Broker's Note received was about OZL assets and valued them at 50c higher than the value attributed to the WHOLE of the AVB takeover giving no value elsewhere. So get it right about whose valuing what and just how much pie in the sky it is.

Secondly, the fact that 90% accepted the offer doesn't mean they were 'in favour' of it. I think everyone here including you recognizes that piece of BS when they see it. As the TO crawled toward 50% and OZL made 'threats' of delisting thc company as a major shareholder, people needed to weigh the risk of the various outcomes. That's a loooong way from being 'in favour' of it.

Hope that helps to educate you, and try to get your facts straight before posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.