RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

The simple explanation appears to be that the Commsec analyst...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    The simple explanation appears to be that the Commsec analyst was doing his calculation of market caps for 10 companies all at once during a boozy lunch. He just multiplied shares on issue by SP to yield $16M, which is it by definition. The cash backing alone constitutes 7.5c per share.

Clearly the market has little expectation of GDY achieving anything in the near term. This view is very well justified by glacial pace of the Takara project on Vanuatu. Even before GDY took over Kuth Energy, Takara was ready for drilling. David McDonald from Kuth had done his work well. Geoff Ward seems to be just killing time by rewriting previous environmental reports and renegotiating done deals. The ASX announcements for the last several quarters appear puerile, as if shareholders are complete idiots.

Did you read the Quarterly of a week ago? At first I thought there must be some pages missing. There were just 5 generalised bullet points that said next to nothing. It is as if the entire company is on sabbatical leave for a year or so. I wonder if they have a second job elsewhere?

Daz, Perhaps Ward thinks that if shareholders were willing to part with $400M then they must be a bit dumb so that he can play along as well.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.484K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1112086 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12281983 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.