AAM 0.00% 5.6¢ aumega metals ltd

Nice to hear a reasonable posting on A1. I agree that these...

1. 55 Posts.
    Nice to hear a reasonable posting on A1. I agree that these deposits are tricky to make a dollar on but the lack of reconciliation on the areas mined to date is a major concern. If the orebody does not give the tonnes and ounces predicted the operation should not compound the problem by continuing mining in such areas until further investiagtions are conducted. This blind following of mine plans that are shown to be incorrect is nothing short of incompetence.

On the positive side the Northern areas of Ben Hur and Cork Tree Wells appear to look promising but I wonder if the current entity of A1 will be capable of running an effective campaign to prove it up ( BANKABLE FS Please!!! ) or if the projects should be sold of to the neighbours or other parties. relatively low grade ( about 1.5 gpt ) but lots of tonnes. Regis are doing very well with only 1.4 gpt nearby so if A1 get the right people in place there is money to be made but they need to raise a lot of cash ( probably over $20M ) for debt retirement and exploration investment and consulting fees.

There is a future for the company but it needs a major shake up and implemenation of a properly scheduled approach to investigating the Northern project areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $22.27K 395.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41913 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.