Cash Ban Over $10k in Aus. !!

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Not sure how much has been written on this topic but I'm and always have been an advocate of cash usage, and no I'm not a criminal - in fact I'm quite a respectable high level employee of the Public Office.

I'm not bias towards any political party, I am I suppose what you call a swing voter BUT my voice in the community holds a great deal of weight - I have highly likely swung thousands of votes from election to election.

From current senate details I'm very disturbed about this over $10k cash ban, notably as it is coming into play prior to an imminent negative interest rate world - this was never about criminal, dark pool, or black market activity; this is about your freedoms being squandered and just before they reset the money market/interest swap rate system. The facts are that they are about to pass a bill on all of our liberties in Australia; similar to France, Italy etc.

This formed opinion/rule change has come from a KPMG enquiry which in my opinion is highly flawed.

That said although I don't totally agree with a particular senators racial conduct at times I believe she has the best interests of Australia at heart with this one - I don't want to be part of a great reset either! I with many others will be voting One Nation this time round; there is going to be a lot of flight from these so called conservative for the people parties next election.

Gods Blessings.

NL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.