NOR 2.44% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Cash burn rate, page-105

1. 3,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I was hoping, Gyro, you had the answer to this question.

With over 1 billion shares on issue if performance hurdles are met, we're talking about a market cap of nearly $50 million. I would have thought that to justify this there would need to be earnings of $2.5m per annum in say 18 months time, putting NOR on a P/E of 20, which is probably reasonable if there is perceived to be continued growth.

So will they be earning $2.5m p.a. by the end of 2017 ? Nobody knows, despite the solid analytical work done by some of the people on this site. They could be earning $10m, or they could be down the gurgler.

The market is the market, and if we punters can pick up the odd $1000 trading a million for 0.1c, that's probably the best we can do. Any announcement, unless out of this world, will lead to punters selling in a bid to break square, so I reckon upside is limited. Your colleague Scrooge McDuck would no doubt agree. On the other hand, there's probably downside, barring catastrophe, off maybe another cent, because some of the desperates will average down in hope. All things considered, IMO they will stay in the 4c to 5c realm for some time.

Yours truly (technically first person rather than third, I believe) is happy to trade on that basis. In fact, that's my 1 million on the bid at 4.4 and on the offer at 4.6.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $12 300

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1630000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.